Who is excited for Conclave?!? Before you arrival on the 17th, there are a few thing you need to know:
1. Medical forms: You must have your up-to-date BSA medical forms, parts A and B.
Use the link below to print a new, blank copy.
- Email it to the Lodge Registrar at email@example.com,
- Turn it in at the Scout Office (until September 15), OR
- Bring it to check-in at Conclave.
2. Vaccination: Section SR-7A places the safety of the staff and participants first. You have two options regarding the COVID-19 rules at Conclave:
- Providing proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the start of Conclave
- 14 days of Self Monitoring before Conclave (the Section pre-screening form is available below)
3. Face coverings: Please bring at least two (2) face coverings to Conclave and expect to wear them at various points throughout the weekend
4. Youth Protection Training: For those of us 18 or older at the end of Conclave, please make sure your Youth Protection Training is up-to-date and on-file in MyScouting.
Stay safe, have fun, and we look forward to seeing you at Conclave!
Brotherhood, cheerfulness, and service,
The Wahunsenakah Communications Team