- Did somebody say CONCLAVE? Register today at: http://sr7a.org/conclave/ . Wahunsenakah wants at least 250 arrowmen to attend. Help us out in acheving that goal!
- Join us for our Winter Service Weekend on March 3-5. Serve the community, eat good food, help the Lodge, and meet up again with your brothers in this action-packed weekend!
- Service Opportunity at Pipsico
"I am sending this email to all and anyone you might know in scouting
who would like to come to Pipsico Scout Camp on Saturday Jan. 14th
2017 for a much needed work day. That Saturday is a winter camping
merit badge weekend at Pipsico so several troops will be camping.
Ranger Jenny and I talked about a work day because in the past several
Adult leaders have shown an interest in doing some work for camp
The following is a few items that we plan on working that day:
1) Finish going thru items outside of barn and ether putting them in barn
or scraping items that are not usable.
2) cleaning all metal around maintenance bldg and put on trailer for
3) continue organizing maintenance bldg.
Also any other items that we can accomplish.
For all volunteer's who plan on coming to camp Jan. 14th please bring your lunch and drink/water
and we will meet at maintenance bldg. between 8 - 8:30am on Saturday."
Thanks for your support"
- Join us for the January LEC this Sunday, January 8, at Denbigh Christian Academy at 5:00pm. Check out the LEC tab for the address and more info!
Also, an update on the proposed redesign for the website:
- Chapter Chiefs and Advisors will be sent the test copy of the website, available at http://crainscouting333redesign.weebly.com/ , for final review. It will also be posted here for any who wish to preview the redesign before implementation.
- The Lodge Leadership Roster is being corrected to accomidate new members of the LEC during the last quarter of 2016.
We hope to see you, and our future brothers, in action as we enter 2017 together!