- Unannounced Minutes - The October LEC plain-text minutes have been on the LEC page for some time. I meant to do a typical minutes video this month but failed to find time. This month's minutes will be a combination of October and November minutes, as well as a end-of-year photo wrap-up of the Lodge.
- Holiday Banquet - The Holiday Banquet form is available here and in the Info Depot Resources page! This form is due November 30th and no walk-ins will be accepted, per the form. At this time, only paper registration is accepted.
- Dues Are Due! - To remain an active member of the Lodge, all membership must pay their 2017-2018 dues. Failure to do so will result in inability to attend lodge, section (i.e. Conclave), and national events (i.e. OA High Adventure and NOAC) or hold office in the Order of the Arrow. Don't miss out on these great events because of a small dues fee!
The final LEC agenda is posted on the LEC page. As always, we will be meeting November 12 at 5:00pm at Denbigh Christian Academy. Details for first-timers are on the LEC page.
- 4:00 - 4:30 (?) - AIA Meeting in the Gym
- 4:00 - 5:00 - Communications Warm-Up Session in the Hallway (TBD)
- 4:00 - 5:00 - Key 3 Meeting for Lodge Advisor, Staff Advisor, Chief, and First Vice in the Library
- 5:00 - 6:00 - Lodge Business Meeting in the Gym